Hi everyone,

I apologize for not having posted fresh questions yesterday and today, but the website went down yesterday afternoon and that obviously grabbed my attention. I'm just waiting for the hosting company to finish their job and I'll be right back online.

I will have some CCNA, CCNP, Network+, and Security+ questions posted later today.

Several hundred of you took advantage of the Network+ Study Package special offer before the site went down, and for that, I thank you.

Judging from my email, several hundred others got locked out by the site going down. No fear, I will be extending the introductory price for a few days to make sure everyone gets a copy.

If you'd like to order now and have a Paypal account, you can send $77 to sales@thebryantadvantage.com and I'll have your download instructions on the way to you in minutes.

Onward!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog