This is your chance to learn binary math, hexadecimal conversions, and subnetting from world-class expert instructor Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933 - for an unprecedented low price!

The hardest part of becoming a CCNA is learning subnetting, binary conversions, and hex conversions. I get emails every day thanking me for helping yet another CCNA earn their certification through my straightforward, no-nonsense methods of learning these vital skills.

I have sold thousands of my Binary Math, Hex, and Subnetting ebook library at $47, and at that price, the daily testimonials I get show that it's well worth that price. Not to mention immediate downloads after your purchase - and yes, you can print a hard copy!

I can't give this great product away, but I know that at the holidays, you need a little help!

So.....

The next 250 people to purchase my Binary, Hex, and Subnetting Success ebook library are going to get it for TWENTY DOLLARS. That's right, only $20 for my world-famous methods of learning binary, hex, and subnetting, and you can download these ebooks immediately after your purchase.

I don't brag very often -- I like my students to do that for me! ;) -- but I'm going to tell you this -- you will never find a better way to learn these vital CCNA exam skills. And if you're among the next 250 people to buy, you get it all for $20. Plus a free ebook that I'll tell you more about on the main site!

I'm not going to put any kind of countdown on that sales page - when they're gone, they're gone. Don't miss this rare opportunity. I have never sold this for $20 and I probably will never do it again. When the first 250 people have made their purchase, the price goes right back to $47. Just follow this link to see why CCNAs around the world love The Bryant Advantage Binary Math, Subnetting, and Hex Conversion Success Ebook Library - and then grab your $20 copy before they're gone!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/TheBryantAdvantageMasterySeries.html

To your CCNA certification,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog