It's Time To Learn Binary Math, Subnetting, And Hexadecimal Conversion From World-Class Expert Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933 - At An Unprecedented Low Price!

Hi everyone,

I was sitting here this morning posting questions on the blog, and I realized that I wanted to thank every single one of you for visiting the site and making The Bryant Advantage so successful. I've come up with something that I'm sure you'll like.

The hardest part of becoming a CCNA is learning subnetting, binary conversions, and hex conversions. I get emails every day thanking me for helping yet another CCNA earn their certification through my straightforward, no-nonsense methods of learning these vital skills.

I have sold thousands of my Binary Math, Hex, and Subnetting ebook library at $47, and at that price, the daily testimonials I get show that it's well worth that price. Not to mention immediate downloads!

I can't give this great product away, but I know that at the holidays, you need a little help!

So.....

The next 250 people to purchase my Binary, Hex, and Subnetting Success ebook library are going to get it for TWENTY DOLLARS.

That's right, only $20 for my world-famous methods of learning binary, hex, and subnetting.

I don't brag very often, but I'm going to tell you this -- you will never find a better way to learn these vital CCNA exam skills. And if you're among the next 250 people to buy, you get it all for $20. Plus a free ebook that I'll tell you more about on the main site.

I'm not going to put any kind of countdown on that sales page - when they're gone, they're gone. Don't miss this rare opportunity. I have never sold this for $20 and I probably will never do it again. When the first 250 people have made their purchase, the price goes right back to $47.

Just follow this link to see why CCNAs around the world love this product - and then grab your $20 copy before they're gone! This offer is going out to my newsletter readers in just a few minutes, so don't expect this price to be there for long!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/TheBryantAdvantageMasterySeries.html

To your CCNA certification exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog