Congratulations To Neil O'Brien, New CCNA! Ready To Join Him?

Here is what Neil O'Brien, one of my many brand-new CCNAs, has to say about the Ultimate CCNA Study Package:

"First off, I just want to thank you for your CCNA material. I passed yesterday with a 935/1000. It's amazing how easy it is to learn when you have someone explain it in English!! I enjoyed going through the material and I can say that reading it out of a book simply wouldn't have been sufficient. I look forward to dealing with you again."

That's what The Bryant Advantage is all about - clearly explained theory and hands-on with REAL Cisco routers and switches. Join Neil and become a CCNA with the Ultimate CCNA Study Package! Your satisfaction is personally guaranteed by Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933.

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/UltimateCCNAStudyPackage.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog