I've had quite a few emails asking me when my CCNP Study Packages for the ISCW and ONT exams will be ready, as well as the schedule for my upcoming Video Boot Camp releases. Here's the tentative schedule:

BCMSN Video Boot Camp: Approximately June 7, possibly earlier.

ISCW Study Package: June 30 - July 7 (I'm moving during that time, so I'm giving myself a one-week window to fight with my ISP ;) )

ONT Study Package: Mid-August.

And beginning in September - you can earn your Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) certification with The Bryant Advantage!

I also have an important announcement for any of you who are even *thinking* about taking a CCNA boot camp - and wherever you are in the world, you're going to be able to attend my exclusive CCNA Mastermind course in the comfort of your home. I have packed this custom course with everything you need to pass the CCNA and be prepared for real-world success.

To learn more about this exclusive CCNA training opportunity, just click this link: Take me to the CCNA Mastermind Course!

I limit each course to five students - so only 15 students will be able to attend in 2007. Don't be left out! I've already had quite a few email inquiries - if you have any questions at all, please email me at chris@thebryantadvantage.com and I'll be right back with you.

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog