Let's start March off with a six-pack!

(Plus, I screw up.  Film at 11. Correcting it now.)




Hi Bulldogs!

We'll get right to it -- here's a powerful six-pack of OSPF training videos ready to help you pass the CCNA, CCNP ROUTE, and CCNP TSHOOT exams!

Click this link and let's get started!  


More videos posted right here throughout the day!

And as I was getting ready to wrap up our 7th Anniversary Celebration offers on our CCNP DVDs and study guides...

... we found one of our main pages had some incorrect pricing.

Totally my responsibility and I do apologize.

I'm also extending the offer - so jump on it!


Get all three of my CCNP Bulldog Boot Camp DVDs for just $266 --







.. including my famous clear and comprehensive binary and subnetting instruction ...

... for just $9.99!







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"









Comments

Popular posts from this blog