Almost 6,000 future CCNAs and CCNPs are 

subscribing to my YouTube channel right now.


You can save 50% of the usual signup fee of ZERO by 

signing up today!




Hi Bulldogs!

If you're not already subscribing to my YouTube CCNA / CCNP Video Training Channel, it's time to change that.

Seven of the over 200 free CCNA and CCNP videos follow - and with new CCNA Security videos on the way along with Security+ and Network+, now is the time to join us!

I also have a preview of the new CCNA Security exam on Udemy!  I'll post tutorials and Video Practice Exams on that site over the next few months as we lead up to the new course.

I'm also making the CCNA Video Practice Exam a daily feature - five new exams, Monday through Friday, and I'll add CCNP exams along the way!

There's something in today's blog post for everyone - so watch away, and I'll see you on our YouTube channel!















Thanks for making my CCNA Video Boot Camp a trending course on Udemy!

Watch over 70 minutes of hardcore CCNA OSPF training at no cost!

Just click that banner or link and scroll to the OSPF section of the course!











Now let's get some CCNP action started with ROUTE and TSHOOT videos!









And now for some CCNP SWITCH action!




 














My $199 Download Deal on my information-packed CCNP DVDs is here!

Download all three courses for just $199, including the ebooks and MP3s, and you receive immediate online access!

Get all 3 CCNP DVDs for just $266 and the shipping is on us!

Click the widgets to watch up to three hours of video for free -- 

the first hour of every course is free to watch and download!









Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog