Welcome back! :) It's Monday, January 5, and coming up later today here at The Bryant Advantage...

.... the debut of daily CCNA Voice and Wireless questions

... a new (and free!) CCNA / CCNP training video

... the answers to Sunday's practice exam questions

.... and more! In the meantime, be sure to scroll down for links to my 20+ free Cisco CCNA and CCNP training videos, and a link to my YouTube channel, where I'll be posting more than 100 additional videos over the next three months!

And be here next Monday for a blockbuster announcement regarding my online CCNA Mastermind training course!

2009's going to be your best and biggest year yet - and I'm ready to help you get there!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog