Sharpen Your EIGRP Knowledge With This Free Cisco CCNA / CCNP Video Exam!

EIGRP appears on the CCNA and CCNP BSCI exam - so to help you master the basics of EIGRP for your Cisco certification exams, here's my latest Cisco certification video pop quiz!

You'll be presented with 10 EIGRP practice exam questions, in both multiple choice and short answer format. I'll then give you the answers and explanations for those answers at the end of the video.

Enjoy this free Cisco training, and check out my other CCNA / CCNP training videos on YouTube when you're done! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the first to know of my newest Cisco training videos - I'll be posting over 100 new videos over the next few months!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog