Two New Bryant Advantage CCNA / CCNP Videos Have Just Been Posted On YouTube!

I've just posted my recent Frame Relay switching video on YouTube - I've also divided it into two parts!

Even if you're not working on a home lab right now, I strongly recommend these videos for all CCENT and CCNA candidates, as these videos also review some important Frame Relay concepts:

CCNA / CCNP Home Lab Video: Frame Relay Switch Theory

The second video shows you how to configure a Frame Relay switch, along with verification and troubleshooting procedures:

CCNA / CCNP Home Lab Video: Frame Relay Switch Configuration

While you're there, be sure to click "subscribe" to be the first to know about future Cisco certification videos I'll be posting regularly on YouTube, including in-depth looks at the new Security, Wireless and Voice videos, along with study tips and a lot more!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog