Congratulations To Two More Brand New CCNAs - Jim McDonald And Peter Black!

"I took and passed the CCNA exam (640-801) today! I want to thank you for the clear and concise way you explain things, for the great tutorials you provide, for the in-depth labs and practice tests that helped me prepare for the exam. I have been on your CCNA/CCNP daily email list, and the questions have helped me remember many of the things I might have easily forgotten otherwise. I look forward to continuing to certify myself in today’s newest technologies, first with an MCP, then on to the CCNP. You can bet I will be looking to you for the materials I need for that when the time comes!" - Jim McDonald, Newly Certified CCNA!

"I just passed my CCNA with a score of 910! Much of the credit has to go to your Study guide and Lab workbook which really gave me the perspective and understanding I needed to pass." - Peter Black, New CCNA

Ready to join Jim and Peter? I'm ready to work with you to get you to your CCNA and prepare you for real-world success at the same time. Let's get started - just click this link and in just minutes, you'll be preparing for CCNA exam success just like Jim and Peter!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/UltimateCCNAStudyPackage.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog