Over 1,300 future CCNAs and CCNPs just like you are taking part in my Video Boot Camps right now...

... it's time for you to join us!





Hiya Bulldogs!

I'll make this short and sweet...

... over 1,300 future CCNAs and CCNPs are gaining the skills they need to pass the exams AND work with real-world production networks in my CCNA and CCNP Video Boot camps, and it's time for you to join them.

Here's what  Alexander Burgess had to say about my CCNA Video Boot Camp.  He sums up it up beautifully:

"My company recently paid for me to take a 5-day CCNA bootcamp at a local instructor-led training facility (which cost around $3000). This course has EVERYTHING that I learned there for a fraction of the cost.

Keep up the good work Chris, you're really helping a lot of people out that couldn't otherwise afford such great training."

Thanks, Alexander!  

There are literally hours of free content for future CCNAs and CCNPs alike, and every single video in every single course is downloadable.

Let's go!

Free Courses:



Courses with 1 hour of free content:





See you there!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog