More CCNA 3-Minute Video Boot Camps = 

More EASY Points For You On Exam Day!





Hi Bulldogs!

Give me just a few minutes of your time and I'll add points to your CCNA exam score.

Pretty fair exchange, eh?  :)

I've also posted the latest two videos in my CCNA 2012 Video Boot Camp series below... and I'll have a new one for you later today!

(Join me on our YouTube CCNA Video Training channel while you're here!)




All videos in my CCNA Video Boot Camp are now downloadable!

Click on the first two OSPF lessons in the widget below to watch for free!













2012's your year.  Let's get started!

Like many of the commands you run into in  your CCNA studies, the ip domain-lookup command seems simple enough.  And as usual, there are little details we have to watch when using it.  This video shows you just what I'm talking about!


OSPF's just about the most complex subject you'll run into during your CCNA studies, and two concepts you have to master are explained clearly in the following videos.  Be sure to watch them more than once to let it all sink in!



I'll see you later today with some newly refreshed CCNA practice exams and a new CCNA 2012 Video Boot Camp!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog