Can you earn your CCNA with a three-minute investment?

Watch these videos - they just might make the difference on exam day!





Hi Bulldogs!

Give me just a few minutes of your time and I'll add points to your CCNA exam score.

Let's focus on STP today..

Here's a Boot Camp Video on STP port costs that you'll be very glad you took the time to watch:


Success with STP is all about the fundamentals -- like the ones you'll see in this video:


Funny?  How is this switch behavior funny?  Take just a few minutes to find out:


When you're done there, be sure to join the almost 500 future CCNAs taking part in my CCNA OSPF Video Boot Camp, and I'll see you Friday with a new video!



All videos in my CCNA Video Boot Camp are now downloadable!

Click on the first two OSPF lessons in the widget below to watch for free!







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog