Literally hours of free CCNA Video Boot Camp training are just one click away!

(Hint:  The click's below!)




Hi Bulldogs!

If you're working on your CCENT or CCNA -- or even think about it -- this is the post for you.

I now literally have hours of free Video Boot Camp training just waiting for you over on the main website, on YouTube, and on Udemy.

There's so much of it that it's hard to keep up, which is why I've created this quick checklist for you!

Some videos take just a few minutes to watch, some take longer -- so even if you don't have much time to watch now, be sure to mark these pages for future studies!

One of the most popular video series I've ever created is my CCNA Etherchannel Video Boot Camp.    It's a five-video series on my YouTube channel, including the configuration and troubleshooting of an Etherchannel on LIVE Cisco switches, and all five videos are on the following page:


I've taken the liberty of embedding the first video on the blog.  Enjoy, and then click that link!



In a hurry?  Give me 3 minutes and I'll teach you a valuable Cisco skill with my exclusive 3-Minute Video Boot Camps!

I'll begin adding new videos to this page later this week, so be sure to save the page.  


And finally, my CCNA OSPF Video Boot Camp has REALLY taken off - in the short time it's been there, almost 300 CCNA candidates just like you have signed up.  Click the link or the widget and join us!





See you there!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"













Comments

Popular posts from this blog