Hey, It's December!





Hiya Bulldogs!

Clever intro, eh?  : )    

Pardon the lack of creativity there, but my mind's a little weary today after getting my CCIE recert out of the way yesterday.

(You never finish studying in this business!)

And with that in mind, let's get to today's CCNA and CCNP practice exams and videos!

For you future CCNPs, I've got well over three free HOURS of CCNP ROUTE, TSHOOT, and SWITCH videos from my Video Boot Camps ready for you!

Before we get to that, though, I want to answer the most common CCNP question I'm asked:

"What's the best order to take the ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT exams?"

Here's my video answer:



Now to those free Video Boot Camps....

Just click any of the following widgets to watch the first few videos from each course absolutely free!

(And when I say free, I mean really free, not "give us your credit card information just in case" free.  I hate that crap.)







And future CCNAs, I definitely haven't left you out!   Here's a free OSPF Video Boot Camp for you!

And even if you think you know OSPF -- I'd watch this Video Boot Camp anyway.  We'll tackle the trickiest OSPF config there is on LIVE Cisco routers!









And no day is complete without some practice exams and tutorials!




CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT Exam:  Route Redistribution




CCNA Security Tutorial:  IP Spoofing




CCNP SWITCH Practice Exam:  Advanced Features


CCNA Practice Exam:  OSPF




Back later today with more!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"













Comments

Popular posts from this blog