Give yourself a gift this season... and help out a great cause!

Get your CCNP with my new CCNP Video Boot Camp Download Package -- over 50 hours of video, my three CCNP Study Guide ebooks, and more --

-- for just $199.

And for every package sold this week, we'll kick in another $50 to our fund drive for the Central Virginia FoodBank!






Hi Bulldogs!

I know that money and time are tight...

... and more and more of you want to be CCNPs than ever before.

(Smart move.)

To make it possible for you to earn your CCNP and save some serious money, I've created the new CCNP Video Boot Camp Download Package for you.

You get all of the following ...

Online viewing access and download access to all 50+ hours of my CCNP Video Boot Camps

All three of my CCNP Study Guides in downloadable format

MP3s for every single video in all three courses

No time limit on downloads and no huge downloads - you can get it now at this price and start downloading anytime you like!

I'm ready to help you create your CCNP success story - and you can start in minutes from anywhere in the world.


(DVDs and hard copies also available on that page.)

And even better - this week only, I'll kick in $50 of your purchase price into our fund drive for the Central Virginia Food Bank!


Thanks for making TBA part of your CCNP success story!


Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog