My YouTube Channel Is On The Way, And Videos Will Be Added To The Main Website As Well --

What Training Videos Would YOU Like To See?

I'll be adding quite a bit of video content on my new YouTube channel over the next few months, and to the main website as well.

Are there specific topics or non-certification videos you'd like to see covered in video format?

I'm planning to start a series of CCNA and CCNP home lab videos to compliment the website's written content (which you can access by clicking that link!) - showing you how to configure a frame relay switch, cabling a pod, etc.

If you have ideas on what you'd like to see in these videos (literally!), feel free to comment here on the blog, or even better, drop me a line at cbryant@bryantinstruction.com.

After all, it's not just my website - it's yours, too!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog