Change Your Life And Your Career In 2008 - Get Cisco Certified!

2008's here, and it's time for YOU to earn your Cisco CCNA and CCENT certifications! These new exams are the toughest Cisco CCNA exams yet, and even though my new Ultimate CCNA Study Package has only been out for about two weeks, I'm already hearing from new CCNAs and CCENTs as well as other satisfied students!

Here's just a sample of their comments:

"Just when I thought your CCNA package couldn't get any better, you surprised me. I'm finding the new material even easier to understand and structured very well. Good work!!" - Vu Nguyen

"Just wanted to say thank you for all your help with my CCNA studies. This past week I passed both the ICND1 and ICND2 exams. Needless to say it was nice getting an early Christmas present. :)" - Jeremi Gohn, New CCENT And CCNA!

"Chris, took my ICND 2 test this morning and passed with a 916! Thanks again for the great study material." - Ron Sanchez, New CCENT And CCNA!

"The more I study the more interested I get. Thanks for such clear, concise material." - Brad Stillion

"I have your Ultimate CCNA Study Package and spent 2 hours studying it last night. I learned more last night that I have from Cisco's books in 18 months. I will continue to use your products." - David Farrar

"I want to commend the Ultimate CCNA Study Package on the simplicity with which it demystifies subnetting!" - Victor Obah

"I have looked at numerous tutorial on subnetting and binary math and yours is the best of all of them." - Ray Shanker

"Chris, I’m finding your CCNA study guide fantastic thus far – your guide is teaching me details that I didn’t previously know." - Ray Morgan

" I took the CCNA 640-802 exam on Saturday and passed it. Thanks to your wonderful materials. You have truly helped me a lot and am very grateful for buying your products and communicating with you." - Olushile Akintade, NEW CCNA!

"Thank you for your study material. You take out the superfluous stuff and give us what we definitely need. And, by the way, I got my official certificate today along with a congratulation letter from Cisco, and a card (credit card size) that I can carry in my wallet saying that I am a CCENT. " - Paul Christopher, NEW CCENT!

"I have the pleasure to tell you that I have just passed the 640-822 CCENT exam. You took a very practical approach teaching the material. Thank you for providing me with ALL the tools that I needed to conquer this exam and be successful. Passing this exam is really a boost of confidence that I will facilitate me with my next job interview as I feel ready to point out my knowledge. Thanks again!!" - Gregory Blain, Brooklyn, NY, New CCENT!

"Chris, just wanted to say thanks for the great study material. Just got back from taking my 640-822 CCENT exam and scored a 935! I plan on taking the ICND 2 with the free CCNA study material!" - Ron Sanchez, New CCENT!

"Passed the CCNA 640-802 with a 920! Hooah!" - Anthony Veltri, new CCNA!

"I passed the CCENT today with a perfect 1000! Now on to the ICND2" - Jennifer Baker, new CCENT!


Change YOUR life in 2008 - get Cisco Certified with The Ultimate CCNA Study Package!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog