CCNP ONT Study Package Update (Yes, it is almost done! :) )


I'm finishing up the ONT Study Package, and I know quite a few of you have been patiently waiting! I've just added quite a bit of vital information for the ONT exam, including plenty of graphics from the Cisco WCS and a Cisco WLAN controller, so trust me - this one's worth the wait! The ONT Study Package will be out no later than September 20 - and an exclusive discount will be offered here!

I'll have several excerpts and tutorials from the ONT course posted over the weekend, and the links will be posted here on the blog. See you then!


To your CCNP exam success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

AlexT| said…
Hi Chris,

On september 20th will be available the ONT's boot's camp video??

I saw the BCSM CBT and it was great, I passed the examn with a qualification of 1000!!!, now I am studying pfor the ONT , ando I want a good CBT like BCMSN CBT

Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog