Congratulations To Mike Gomez, Another New CCNA!

Here's what Mike has to say --

"Hey Chris, I wanted to let you know I just passed my CCNA exam! I had previously taken the exam twice and had gotten a 759 both times before I used your material. I'm sure you hear this all of the time, but your material is awesome! I can subnet and convert binary/hexadecimal in my sleep now because of your books.

I had worked for an ISP for 6 years before trying to take the test the first time, and didn't do well no matter how hard I studied. Your books made things clear, concise, and much more understandable than the Official Cisco books and the other training software I used.

Anyway, I'll talk your ear off all day on how great your product is if you let me! ;) Thanks so much for the time, effort, and excellence you put into your products!

Sincerely, Oswaldo "Mike" Gomez, CCNA!"

Get started right now on your CCNA - learn what Mike and thousands of CCNAs around the world have discovered - the fastest and most direct path to your certification is The Ultimate CCNA Study Package!

Click on this link and let's get started!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/UltimateCCNAStudyPackage.html

Here's to YOUR certification exam success!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog