Hi everyone, I realize the blog posts and new YouTube videos have been infrequent lately, and the promised TBA website update launch date was missed. I wanted to let you know what was going on here, now that I'm ready to talk about it. My very dear friend and mother, Norma Gail, passed away recently. When I say "dear friend", I truly mean it. Mom was a bundle of fun to be around and had a tight circle of friends who loved her deeply, and until very recently was a highly independent 78-year-old who..... .... still did her own shopping, banking, errands, etc. .... took online courses in Roman history, among many other subjects! .... read at least 5 books a week ..... ran a profitable online business on eBay in her 60s and early 70s .... quite capable of troubleshooting her own computer and Direct TV problems, eventually putting me out of that job entirely ; ) She was just one hell of a lot of fun to be around. She wa...
Popular posts from this blog
CCNA And CCNP In-Depth Command Reference And Lab: show ip ospf neighbor A quick favor: If you like this new series, +1 it in Google and share it any way you can! You're the only advertising TBA has! : ) Boy, this is a pretty innocent little command, right? After all, most OSPF commands give us a TON of information. (So much information that I had to use all caps to express the unit of measurement!) show ip ospf neighbor gives us just a few lines of info... R3#show ip ospf neighbor Neighbor ID Pri State Dead Time Address Interface 172.12.13.1 1 FULL/DR 00:01:53 172.12.123.1 Serial0 172.12.13.1 1 FULL/ - 00:00:38 172.12.13.1 Serial1 ... and these are some of the most important lines you'll ever deal with when it comes to OSPF, both for your exams and real-world networking. There's a lot of obvious and not-so-obvious info about your...
I'm baaaaack! (hopefully someone noticed I was gone : ) ) Your first free # CCNA Bulldog Practice Exam for today covers important OSPF DR and BDR concepts... and here it is! CCNA Practice Exam: The DR And BDR Two more free exams for you right here later today, and Network+ practice exams return today as well! Chris B. # Cisco # CCNA # BulldogPracticeExam

Comments