More new material for your CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT success story!  

You can tag a route with a numerical value as it's redistributed.  Sounds interesting, but why exactly would we want to do that?  You'll find out in this lab, where I'll show you a real-world scenario where you just might want to tag routes -- and then I'll show you how to perform and verify your tagging.

CCNP ROUTE Redistribution Tutorial:  Tagging

You may have missed this one - it's one of the best labs I've ever written for you CCNP Bulldogs.   No hype.  Just pure knowledge.  Take a deep breath for this deep dive.

CCNP ROUTE Redistribution:  Using Route-Maps

These are just two of the tutorials I've posted in my free CCNP ROUTE Redistribution Course.  Best of all, you don't have to register to get started.  

Just get started!

Chris Bryant's CCNP ROUTE Redistribution Course


Dig in!

Chris B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog