Beat the CCNP R&S January deadline with these free SWITCH goodies!

Below, you'll find links to several free practice exams, tutorials, and videos, all designed to help you pass the CCNP SWITCH Jan. 30 deadline!

I've also included the most popular free video I've ever created for the CCNP SWITCH exam.  It's a long one, so if you don't have time to watch the entire thing now, mark this blog post!

Dig in, and be sure to look for other posts today that cover the CCNA, CCNP ROUTE, and CCNP TSHOOT exams!

Always forward,

Chris B.








The videos are directly under this important announcement -- guaranteed to make you a CCNP before the deadline!

(Both offers also bring you my CCNA Security Video Boot Camp absolutely FREE when you sign up in September!)

I guarantee you'll pass all 3 current CCNP exams before the January 30, 2015 deadline with my CCNP All-In-One Video Boot Camp....

.... and if you don't pass all three exams before that date, you'll receive the fully-updated courses for the new exams absolutely FREE!

No strings attached -- but you will get results.



Just want to tackle SWITCH for now?   You'll pass that exam with my CCNP SWITCH Video Boot Camp before the January 2015 deadline, or you'll get the fully-updated SWITCH course free!




Enjoy the videos, and I'll see you on YouTube and Udemy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog