Hi Bulldogs!

Here are four great CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps to get your day started -- and I'll be adding videos and links throughout the day!

When you're done here, join over 14,000 Bulldogs just like you in my Video Boot Camps on Udemy!




Some free, some paid, all great -- and that includes my $25 CCNA Security Video Boot Camp!

Chris B.

Here's a great 10-question CCNA practice exam on a topic that drove me nuts during my studies.

Avoid my insanity and take this practice exam!


CCNA Practice Exam

For you future CCENTs and CCNAs, here's a great doubleheader.   We'll start with "The Great Escape"....







... and from there, we'll examine Frame Relay and those all-important keepalives!






For you CCNP SWITCH fans, here's an important video on routed ports and Switched Virtual Interfaces...







... and wrap it up (for now!) with some important route redistribution tips for the CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT exams!






Thanks for watching, and I'll see you on YouTube and Udemy!

Chris B.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog