It's Sunday, February 3, and here are TEN big links for your CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT studies!


(Plus one video from my YouTube channel!)







Hi Bulldogs!


Along with today's CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT Video Of The Day, I've got five important links for each exam, all leading to tutorials and videos specifically created to help you pass these exams!


Enjoy, and I'll see you Monday with a new video and some other goodies!



BTW, over 10,000 of you are in my Video Boot Camps on Udemy -- thanks for your support! :)


And if you're not in one yet, or haven't checked out the full list of free and paid courses - click this link or banner and I'll see you there!








CCNP ROUTE Links:

















There are over 5,000 instructors on Udemy....


.... and you've made me #1!  : )    Thanks!





Now to the CCNP TSHOOT links!

























Today's CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT Video Of The Day:


Here's a 10-minute lab dealing with OSPF stub areas!






Over 10,000 Bulldogs just like you are in my CCNA and CCNP Video Boot Camps on Udemy!

Join us today and support our fund drive for the Central Virginia Food Bank!








CCNP All-In-One Boot Camp ($99 for 50+ hours!)








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Udemy, and more!


Chris Bryant on Twitter

Chris Bryant on Udemy

Chris Bryant on Facebook

Chris Bryant on YouTube

Chris Bryant on LinkedIn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog