Here's your CCNA and CCENT Triple Feature for Sunday, February 3!


I've also added five links to Video Boot Camps and free tutorials!

(You'll find CCNP and CCNA Security videos in the blog posts below!)






Hi Bulldogs!


With both the flu and a nasty head cold in the rear view mirror, regular blog updates can resume! :)


In today's CCNA post, you'll find three helpful Video Boot Camps and five links to more free videos and practice exams!


Enjoy, and I'll see you back here on Monday - unless I get the Bubonic Plague!


And even if I do, you can join over 10,000 Bulldogs just like you in my Video Boot Camps on Udemy!








Chris B.


Today's CCNA links:













(SIX OSPF videos, all on one page!)






Here are your CCNA and CCENT Videos Of The Day!









Get your CCNA in 2013 with my CCNA 2013 Video Boot Camp ---


--- and take it easy on your wallet while supporting our fund drive for the Central Virginia Food Bank!  


Join for just $44 by following that link or clicking this banner!


Over 2500 future CCNAs are already there -- join us right now!








Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Join me on Twitter, Facebook, Udemy, and more!


Chris Bryant on Twitter

Chris Bryant on Udemy

Chris Bryant on Facebook

Chris Bryant on YouTube

Chris Bryant on LinkedIn





Comments

Popular posts from this blog