Four New CCNA Summer School Sessions Are Ready For You ...

Plus A 15-Minute Sample Of My CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp!




Hiya Bulldogs!

Hope you're enjoying the weekend!   (Finally have some cool weather here in Central Virginia... aaahhhhhhh!)

I have four new CCNA Summer School Sessions for you, and I'll drop in over the weekend with some extra assignments for you!

No need to thank me... it's what I do.  ;)

I've also placed a 15-minute sample of my CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp over on that page - so you can get a little free CCNA training on PPP and Frame Relay on your way to getting your CCNA for a dollar a day!

Let's get to today's tutorials!











I'm Ready To Make You A CCNA ... For One Dollar A Day.

Click This Banner And Let's Get Started!




Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

William Shenk said…
Good Evening Chris,

Great material!!! Your videos are excellent! I really like the intermixing of your study material with the Labs. This interlacing really helps to reinforce the material. Also, I have picked up some additional items that are good to know. Little details that either I glossed over or weren't exactly mentioned in my other materials.
The biggest factor that your videos have done for me is to reinvigorate my continuing studies again. Also, I have turned my fellow co-workers onto them as well. They are a hit.
Thanks again for producing the great product. Looking forward to the CCNP materials once I ace the CCNA part (need to snag the ICND2 part).
Regards,
William Shenk
Songtan, ROK

Popular posts from this blog