"All the resources we need are in the mind."

    --  Theodore Roosevelt



Hiya Bulldogs!

I have five CCNA Summer School sessions for you in today's post, and a new 3-Minute Video Boot Camp on the way later today.

I also have a very important and short note for you right now...

... seriously, some big news here.


The response to my "pay it forward" promotion on my CCNA Study Package - which is now just $25, making it affordable for everyone who's serious about getting their CCNA...

... that I've decided to extend it to my CCNP Study Packages.

That's right.   My new CCNP Study Packages are now $25, in ebook format, fully printable, and downloadable in just minutes after your purchase.

Of course, those of you who have reserved copies at $67 will be receiving a partial refund to bring your overall price down to $25.

That's the same format CCNP candidates just like you have used for the past five years to earn their CCNP. 

(I have hard copy editions available as well on those courses.  Even I can't sell those at $25, though.)

I'm now offering Preview Editions of both my CCNP SWITCH and CCNP ROUTE Study Packages, which gives you plenty to read until the final edition releases on September 9 and mid-October, respectively.

Click these links and get started on your CCNP SWITCH and ROUTE studies in just minutes... for $25.



CCNP TSHOOT Study Package  (Preview Edition Coming Soon!)

My DVDs for these courses are only $197 - check those out as well while you're there and reserve your copy right now.  

Now let's get to today's CCNA Summer School Sessions!







See you later today with a new 3-Minute Boot Camp!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


________________________________________________________________

I'm Paying It Forward ...
The CCNA Study Package Is Now $25!



______________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog