Hi Group! :)

I'm posting quite a few videos on the website today - just click the links below and I'll post the links here as they go up!

Also, CCNA Voice tutorials and videos start this week, and my anxiously-awaited CCNA Voice Study Package will be released in just about eight weeks! (It's worth the wait!)


Performing Your Best On Exam Day


CCNP Video Training: BGP Practice Exam


CCNA Video Training: Basic Cisco Router Commands


Also, bookmark this page - you'll find links to all of my website's videos here:


CCNA / CCNP Video Training


Hey, did you know TBA has a Microsoft Server 2008 certification section? I'll be adding to this section in a major way later this year, but in the meantime there are a dozen or so helpful Server 2008 tutorials here - check 'em out!

Microsoft Server 2008 Certification Tutorials


And visit my YouTube CCNA/CCNP Training Videos channel, too - over 60,000 views and climbing!


To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog