Announcing My "CCNA Security Stimulus Plan"!

Studying for your Cisco exams is twice as challenging today, since you've got to watch your money and continue to study and earn certifications.

After all, there has never been a more important time to add certifications to your career, and be ready to use the knowledge that comes with them.

And if there's a more important topic than security in today's networks, I don't know what it is!

The CCNA Security Stimulus Plan is a simple, three-step plan:

1. I've reduced the price of the CCNA Security Study Package by $20, which puts more money in your pocket immediately.

2. You study hard and earn your CCNA Security certification, and learn how to better secure your network.

3. And of course, earning this important certification helps to secure your career and your future prospects as well! :)


This plan worked perfectly for Terry Gilligan and Greg Carbone, who recently earned their CCNA Security certification by using my Study Package!

"Hi Chris, just wanted to let you know I passed my CCNA Security with a pass mark of 966.

Thanks to your excellent study guides I passed with flying colours, I will not hesitate to recommend your study guides to all my colleagues, I now have to start on the CCSP track ... and guess who iIwill be coming to for study guides... YOU!"
- Terry Gilligan, CCNA Security Certified

"Chris, I passed the CCNA Security exam today. Once again I thank you for your great instruction videos and support. As soon as you have the CCNA Voice available I will be purchasing that one as well. Thanks again! -- Greg Carbone, CCNA Security Certified

I want every single one of you to earn your CCNA Security certification just as Terry and Greg did - and it's now easier and more affordable than ever.

The Ultimate CCNA Security Study Package

Click that link or the banner below - and let's get started!




To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

PS - Those of you waiting for my CCNA Voice Study Package have only about 60 days to wait! :) Hang in there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog