I want to thank each and every one of you for the response to my Cisco Certification Video Channel on YouTube!

In a very short time, we've had over 50,000 views on YouTube alone - and that doesn't even include the views on my website and the hundreds of others that have embedded these videos on their websites!

In the weeks and months ahead, I'll be adding videos for the following exams:

All Four CCNP Exams

The new Network+ Exam

Security+

CCNA Voice

CCNA Wireless

Microsoft Certification

... and that's in addition to the CCNA and CCENT videos I'm adding every day!

Later today, I'll post another new CCNA Security video for you , and maybe just a second bonus video as well!

In the meantime, visit my Cisco Certification Video YouTube channel for over 40 free Cisco certification videos, and I'll have some more great videos for you right here later today!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog