Hi Group!

It's Friday, February 27, and there's plenty of Cisco study material here for everyone today, including several new tutorials!

This upcoming Monday, the daily question posts return, and my exclusive series of CCNA Voice certification tutorials begins next Tuesday, all leading to the release of my CCNA Voice Study Package just about eight weeks from now!

Judging by my email, this is the most anxiously-awaited Study Package yet - there are thousands of you ready to get CCNA Voice certified, and I'll do everything in my power to help you get there!

And if you're ready to get CCNA Security certified - get your hands on my CCNA Security Study Package today - Greg Carbone did, and here's what he has to say about it!

"Chris, I passed the CCNA Security exam today. Once again I thank you for your great instruction support. As soon as you have the CCNA Voice available I will be purchasing that one as well. Thanks again!" - Greg Carbone, CCNA Security Certified!

Also on Monday, I'll start posting my latest series of Cisco certification training videos - and in the meantime, head out to my YouTube Cisco certification video channel for over 35 free CCNA and CCNP videos - over 60,000 certification candidates have already done just that!

Now let's get to today's tutorials!

I've got a few new ones for CCNA candidates - here's one on erasing router and switch configs. Great study material!

CCNA Tutorial: Erasing Router And Switch Configs

And here's a look at the proper use of DTE/DCE cables, which also includes some vital CCNA exam information!

CCNA Tutorial: Using DTE/DCE Cables

The decision to attend a computer training school can be one of the best you ever make - it certainly was for me! :) Having said that, you need to ask some tough questions before spending thousands of dollars at a school - here's an article to help you know what to ask before signing on the dotted line!

Questions To Ask A Computer Training School









For you BSCI students, her'es a comprehensive two-part look at route redistribution, concentrating on OSPF and RIP two-way redistribution.

CCNP Certification: Route Redistribution Basics

CCNP Certification: Route Redistribution (Part 2)







I've got two new BCMSN tutorials, too! Here's one on BPDU Skew Detection:

BPDU Skew Detection



And here's a tutorial on DTP, the Dynamic Trunking Protocol.

CCNP Certification: DTP








And for all the ISCW students, here's a tutorial on VPNs and HSRP Stateless Failover.

CCNP Certification: HSRP And VPNs





Enjoy these tutorials, and I'll see you later today!


To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog