Save $30 On My Ultimate CCNA Study Package - I Guarantee You'll Pass Before Nov. 6, Or You Get The Updated CCNA Study Package in November for FREE!

You Can Now Buy The Ultimate BSCI and BCMSN Study Packages Without Rack Time As Well - Save $30!


Due to the crush of CCNA candidates working on passing the exam before the November 6 cutover to the new version, I can't sell any more rack time as part of my Ultimate CCNA Study Package.

I know that plenty of you like to use your own home lab or a simulator, and many students have passed the CCNA exam with the Ultimate Study Package without even using their rack time!

So -- I've come up with a very special offer.

You can now buy the Ultimate CCNA Study Package without the rack time - and save $30!

Not only that, but you still get the guarantee that if you don't pass by November 6, you get the updated version of the CCNA Study Package in November for FREE.

So what are you waiting for?

You don't even have to take the test between now and November in order to get the free update! :)


You've got plenty of time to study for and pass the exam, and if you don't quite make it, I've got you covered for free!

I guarantee this discounted price and free update only for the next 24 hours, so get over there before I get my sanity back!

Just visit the main page of the website and get started - you'll be downloading your study materials minutes after you order, plus you're totally protected against any price increase with the next edition of the CCNA Study Package!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

You can also purchase the BSCI and BCMSN Study Packages with or without the rack time as well - you get my Ultimate Study Package, Lab Workbook, Practice Exam, several special reports that will help you boost your exam performance and your score, PLUS membership in my exclusive Cisco certification forum - and you save $30!

The BSCI Study Package is here:

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/CCNPStoreBSCI.htm

And here's the BCMSN Study Package!

http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/BCMSNStudyPackage.htm


To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog