Free Cisco and CompTIA certification training videos, practice exam questions, fully-illustrated tutorials, and more!
Visit us on the web at http://www.thebryantadvantage.com today - over 400 Cisco certification tutorials, practice exams, and fully-illustrated articles are waiting there for you!
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Let's start Tuesday, June 25 with a quick CCNA and CCENT quiz on frame processing methods! More videos and quizzes throughout the day!
Each of the following describes either store-and-forward, fragment-free, or cut-through frame processing. Name which one (or more!) is described by each statement.
1. Checks the FCS before forwarding the frame.
2. Is the fastest of the three methods.
3. The slowest of the three.
4. Gives the highest level of error detection of the three.
5. Performs no error detection whatsoever.
Answers right after this VERY important message! (Only 97 days left!)
97 Days Remain In The Deadline! Beat the September 2013 CCNA exam deadline with my CCNA Video Boot Camp --
If you don't pass for any reason before September 30, 2013, you will receive full and free access to the all-new Video Boot Camp I'm creating for the 200-101 CCNA exam!
Join for just $44 by following that link or clicking this banner -- your 60% discount will be applied automatically!
Over 4000 future and present CCNAs are already there -- join us right now!
And now .. the answers!
1. Store-and-forward checks the FCS before forwarding the frame.
2. Cut-through is the fastest method of the three, but it has one big disadvantage.
3. Store-and-forward is technically the slowest of the three....
4. ... but store-and-forward gives us the highest level of error detection of the three methods.
5. Cut-through is fast, but performs no error detection at all.
Thanks for taking this quiz! Come on out and see me on YouTube and Udemy!