Hey, When's October Getting Here?

I don't often wax poetic here (whatever that means!), since I figure you're here for the free Cisco certification practice questions, and of course, the finest CCENT, CCNA, and CCNP training materials available!

I do want to let you know a few things going on here.. but first, is it this warm everywhere right now? I live in Virginia and I think the reason I just don't realize it's mid-October is because it's 90 degrees outside!

Onward...

I want to thank everyone for the huge response to the CCENT Study Package pre-sales offer. That release is right on time for two weeks from yesterday, and I can - and do - guarantee you're going to be very happy with it!

While everyone's feverishly studying for the 801 CCNA, I'm working hard on updating and writing new material for the 640-802 CCNA Study Package, which will be coming out in November.

I also want to tell you that I've got an incredible new CCNA online training opportunity coming in January 2008 - but I guarantee this one's going to sell out in December.

Plenty of people talk about how expensive CCNA training is - well, I've done something about it. Ten sessions of live CCNA instruction, run at a time convenient for just about everyone - and I'm going to offer it at a very special price in December as a "thank you" to all of my students!

Look for that in December, and in the newsletter in November.

And for all of my friends in the United Kingdom and over the ocean - I haven't forgotten you! I will be running another series of CCNA online sessions that will be at a time convenient for you! :)

I'm also pleased to announce that my CompTIA series will pick back up in February, with A+ covered first, followed by Security+.

Then... well, you'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks again for visiting, and for your support. I truly appreciate it.

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog