CCNA and Network+ Tip:
"Attenuation" is the gradual weakening of an electric signal as it travels. That's why repeaters were developed back in the day - these devices send a clear and strong copy of an incoming signal.
Repeaters work at OSI Layer 1.
Hey Bulldogs! Be sure to scroll down one post and check out our 5th Anniversary Specials - there's something for everyone! And I guarantee - the best is yet to come, especially in just the next few months! As promised, here are three more CCNP SWITCH exam tutorials - and I recommend you CCNA candidates read these as well, especially the first one. I'll have a brand-new 3-Minute Tutorial for you later today! CCNP SWITCH Tutorial: The STP Port States CCNP SWITCH Tutorial: The Show Interface Switchport command CCNP SWITCH Tutorial: STP Root Bridge Election Chris Bryant CCIE #12933 "The Computer Certification Bulldog" chris@thebryantadvantage.com http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/ http://www.networkpluscertification.com/ http:// ?? Our 3rd Website - Coming This Summer!

Comments