Take a deep breath, my CCNP Bulldogs, as we get ready to take a very deep dive into route redistribution.   (Of course, CCNA Bulldogs are welcome to come along!)

This lab involves two-way redistribution between RIP and OSPF.    You know we have to watch for routing loops when we have two-way redistribution, but we also have to be on the lookout for suboptimal routing.   I have a feeling we're going to find some in this lab!


I'll also show you two different approaches to resolving the problem, both using the OSPF distance command.    Head on over and get started!


CCNP ROUTE Tutorial: Admin Distances And Redistribution

Catch your breath after that one and check out the other free CCNP ROUTE tutorials I have waiting for you.   I'll see you tomorrow with another new redistribution lab!

CCNP ROUTE Tutorials and Labs

Have a look at my CCNP ROUTE Study Guide on Amazon, too - it's now available in hard and soft copy, and it's only on Amazon!

CCNP ROUTE Study Guide


Thanks for coming by,

Chris B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog