Tis more than time for a new CCENT and CCNA video - and today's video is one you CCNP Bulldogs should have a look at, too!


Apologies about my absence this past week. My parole officer was being a real pain.   

I KID!  I KID!

We'll start this vid with a very quick discussion of a situation that every computer certification candidate runs into sooner or later - one that you won't find discussed in any study guide (except mine!).

We'll follow that with an important lab -- so with no further ado, let's get to it right after you grab your copies of my ICND1 and ICND2 Study Guides!

(No Kindle required - check out the free Kindle Apps!)

Earn your CCENT and CCNA with my CCNA Success! Study Guides...

... they're Amazon Best Sellers for a reason!  : )  


Taking the one-exam path to the CCNA?  Grab 'em both for less than $20 -- after you pass, you'll be VERY glad you did!



CCNA ICND 1 Study Guide















Earn your CCNA with my CCNA 2014 Video Boot Camp!

Get your CCNA, take a huge step forward in your career, and become more marketable -- all for less than fifty bucks.   

Don't wait any longer. Join us today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog