Today's the day!


My new CCNA Security Video Boot Camp goes on presale today!


You'll get an incredibly low price AND every Early Bulldog student can start studying for the exam today!






Hi Bulldogs!


You know I'm dedicated to bringing you world-class study materials at prices that won't bust your budget.


I've done it again with my new CCNA Security Video Boot Camp ....


... and when you enroll now, you get the lowest possible price on both the Download-Only version and the DVD / Hard Copy Study Guide combo!


You'll see what those prices are later today - but I'll tell you this right now:


These are the lowest introductory prices I've ever offered.


Ever.


Take a moment to join my free CCNA Security Preview course right now -- students in their course get first crack at these prices -- and I'll see you later today on the Bulldog Blog as well with links and prices!


The CCNA Security certification is a must for today's network admins.


Now you can get this valuable certification with my help ... 


... and without taking out a bank loan or second mortgage.


See you later today!


Chris B.









Be sure to watch this longer Video Boot Camp - 100 points on your exam may depend on it!







Thanks for making TBA part of your CCNA success story!




Chris B.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog