Two new CCNP practice exams have been posted to help you pass these tough exams....

... and there's a free hour of CCNA Video Boot Camp training waiting for you, too!



Hiya Bulldogs! 

Despite my great sorrow over Kim Kardashian's marriage/divorce/whatevershesdoingtoday, I've posted new CCNP practice exams today...

... and I'll have new videos for you later today!

Speaking of videos, before we get to five videos from my YouTube channel, here's a link to my free CCNA Video Boot Camp - a full hour of my clear, comprehensive training on OSPF!


Here are today's new CCNP practice exams - you CCNAs-to-be should take these exams as well, there are some great nuggets of info for you as well!



Right now, let's get to five of the almost 200 videos on my YouTube channel... and when you're done watching, get out there and subscribe!


And here are just a few of the almost 200 videos available on that channel right now....

Good stuff here for you CCNA and CCNP SWITCH candidates:




Frame relay maps used to confuse the $&)(%*^ out of me when I started studying for the CCNA.  Too bad I didn't have me to learn from back then. ;)   Here's a 3-minute video that'll help you avoid my pain!




Here's a non-Cisco one for you -- check out these ESPN-worthy catches by one of our own Richmond Spiders this past weekend!




Now back to Cisco!   The interface-dlci command does confuse some CCNA candidates at first - here's a 3-Minute Video Boot Camp on that command to make sure you nail it on exam day!





While you're here, check out my CCNA On-Demand Video Boot Camp!  For one single price, you can watch my 22 hours of CCNA On-Demand Videos as often as you like , whenever you like, and I'll even throw in a copy of my CCNA Study Guide!


It's part of our fund drive for the Central Virginia Food Bank, too!  Click this link or the banner for more information AND an entire free hour of training on OSPF hub-and-spoke networks!


The CCNA On-Demand Video Boot Camp




For you CCNP ROUTE candidates, here's a tutorial on BGP fundamentals, and right after that you'll find over three HOURS of free CCNP Video Boot Camp training - just click the first two lessons in any of the course widgets and start watching!










Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"













Comments

Popular posts from this blog