My printer's screwup is your gain.

You gain your CCNP ...

.. and fifty bucks!



Hi Bulldogs!

I'll make this one short and sweet.

My printer overprinted my latest run of CCNP Study Guides.

I don't want to stick him with them, so we've made a deal - 

- and the deal means you save $50 on the only CCNP Study Guides written by yours truly.

And get this -- 

-- I'll still pay the postage.  

Jump on this deal.  Click this link and let's get started!



1.  You get all three of my CCNP Study Guides in hard copy.

2.  You get immediate online access to the ebook versions of the books.

3.  You save $50.

4.  I'll pay for USPS Priority Shipping.

Deal?

Deal!  Click this link and you'll have the ebooks in less than five minutes - and your hard copies will ship within 12 hours!







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog