Big News For My Thousands Of International Bulldogs!

(And ALL Of My USA Bulldogs, Too!)



Hey Bulldogs!


Big news for my International Bulldogs (and my USA Bulldogs, too!).


My CCNP DVD Bundles start shipping next week via USPS Express Mail International - and that means you get your package in 3 - 5 business days.


On top of that, I'll set you up with free online access to the Switch and Route courses to watch while you wait for the DVDs....


... and because you're worth it, I'm absorbing the extra cost of this postage.  You don't pay one extra dime for the postage OR the online access!


And of course, all of my USA Bulldogs get their DVDs via USPS Priority Mail, delivering to all 50 states in 2 - 3 business days...


... and I'll mail your ROUTE and SWITCH DVDs to you immediately, and you still get the online viewing while you await the delivery.  Your TSHOOT DVD will be shipped next week.


This is the ONLY place you can get my exclusive Bulldog Boot Camp DVDs...


.. and the early reviews on the Switch and Route courses has been tremendous.


Get your CCNP The Bulldog Way -- and start watching the videos just minutes from now!


The CCNP DVD Bundle





Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog