New CCNP SWITCH Video Practice Exam Just Added!




Hiya Bulldogs!

A note for you CCNA candidates:

My famous live and online CCNA Mastermind Webinar is returning - even better than before.


Keep an eye on the Bulldog Blog for details.  As always, spots are first-come, first-served. 

And for your CCNP candidates - my CCNP SWITCH Exam Study Package will be released next week, and my CCNP SWITCH Exam Boot Camp DVD is right behind!

You can click those links and start studying for the CCNP SWITCH exam right away - just click them to find out how!

Let's get to today's videos from my YouTube Cisco Certification Video Training channel - they include a new CCNP SWITCH Video Practice Exam, and I'll be back with a CCNA video later today.

Enjoy these videos, and scroll down right here in the Bulldog Blog for more!


Here's a new CCNP SWITCH Video Practice Exam on HSRP and Multilayer Switch fundamentals:



Here's one of my most popular videos, a review of the OSI model:







Here's the Battle Of The Century - TCP vs. UDP!




Here's a CCNA Video Practice Exam on LAN Switching:



I'm Paying It Forward...

My Famous CCNA Study Package Is Now Only $25!



Troubleshooting Serial interfaces can be pretty tricky - this video will help you master this important skill!

Here's Part 1 ...






Here's some help with Frame Relay DLCIs!




Get Your CCNA For $1 A Day - On Your Schedule -

In My Exclusive CCNA On-Demand Boot Camp!







Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog