"Value Added" is my favorite phrase.

After you read this, it'll be yours.

 
Like many of you, I was relaxing and enjoying the NCAA basketball tourney this weekend with a group of friends.

These friends all run their own businesses, as I do, and inevitably the conversation turns to giving our customers more value for their money.

When I discussed the popularity of my CCNA Mastermind On-Demand Webinar, and how I was looking forward to the CCNP On-Demand material coming out this summer (along with Kindle and Sony Ebook versions), they agreed that it was a good value.

Not as good as it could be, though, according to one of them.

Naturally I took the high road and got offended. 

I founded The Bryant Advantage on the simple rule of giving all of you Bulldogs as much clear and concise information as I can - and charging a more-than-reasonable price.

We've been here for almost five years, and getting bigger and better all the time - so I'd say we've reached that goal while helping thousands around the world earn their CCNA and CCNP certifications.

So when someone said I could be doing more for you - well, I got a little ticked.

Then I asked what else I could do for Bulldogs Worldwide.

One of my friends said I could give you something to read along with the 20+ hours of on-demand video content.

Wow, talking about missing the obvious. 

(Me, I mean.)

As I say so often, I think of a lot of things, but I can't think of everything.

So starting today, I'm doing just that.

When you enroll in my CCNA Mastermind On-Demand Webinar, I'm going to give you a CCNA Study Package to download immediately - a $67 value.

(And if you already have that study tool, I'll give you a CCNA Security Study Package instead - so once you get your CCNA, you can add that important certification to your resume.)

If you've already enrolled, just email me and I'll set you up with one, too. 

Click this link or any of the banners in this post, and you can watch these videos as often as you like for a full 60 days - and get a free CCNA Study Package.



And if you're planning to get your CCNP on the next exam track - stick around.

You're going to be astounded with our summer offerings.

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog