Hiya Bulldogs!

Yours truly just about has his voice back, so I'll have at least two new Cisco certification training videos for you today - and you'll be able to easily access all 100+ of our free CCNA and CCNP videos when our new On-Demand Webinar site launches later this month!
And thanks to the literally hundreds of you who sent "get well" emails - I actually feel great, but as those of you who attended yesterday afternoon's free CCNA EtherChannel Webinar can attest to, I certainly sounded rough!
Anyhoo, the voice seems to be just fine, so I'll catch up on the videos I owe you Bulldogs later today!

In the meantime, just scroll down and enjoy the newly refreshed Cisco tutorials and articles, which all now include video content - and I'll see you later today with those new videos and a new set of Cisco practice exam questions, too!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/
http://www.networkpluscertification.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog