Hiya Bulldogs!

My apologies for the lack of posts yesterday, yours truly has come down with just a bit of a sinus infection, but I'm back up and around today!

I still have a bit of a crack in my voice, so I won't have a new video for you today - but what I will have for you is over a dozen fully refreshed Cisco certification tutorials over on our main site!

There will also be a related Cisco Training Video on each page to help you master that particular page's concept.

I'll see you a little later today with the first batch of refreshed videos - and while you're waiting, be sure to scroll down for other Cisco certification videos posted earlier this week, and visit my YouTube Cisco Training Video channel as well!

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
"The Computer Certification Bulldog"
chris@thebryantadvantage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog