Hi Group! :)

Thanks for over 80,000 views on my YouTube channel! I have over 50 new videos I'll be posting over the next 60 days for you - and some other great surprises I can't tell you about just yet!

It's a truly exciting time here at The Bryant Advantage, and you'll be glad you came along for the ride!

One of the newest features is my series of free CCNA and CCNP Webinars - and the reaction has been tremendous! Just by registering, you get 45 - 60 minutes of LIVE CCNA training from yours truly at absolutely no cost! No software or hardware purchase necessary - just an hour of your time and a desire to learn!

I'll be holding Etherchannel Webinars this upcoming Wednesday (April 8) and Frame Relay Webinars next Wednesday, so click this link to visit my Webinar page and register today - spaces are limited and the Etherchannel Webinar is nearing capacity!

CCNA And CCNP Free Webinars

And here's the first of today's Cisco certification training videos, a 10-question Video Practice Exam on Frame Relay. Enjoy, and I'll see you later today with a new set of CCNA and CCNP practice questions!





To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog