Congratulations To Andrew Conaway - Who Created A Bright New Future For Himself By Earning His CCNA!

"Chris, just wanted to thank you for your CCNA Study Package. I used it last year while studying for my CCNA after wasting thousands on the boot camp and failing the test over and over again.

I used your package for 1 month and passed the first time after failing it twice. Not only did I pass it, but I actually learned the material and landed a Senior Network Engineering job at a large company because I was able to talk the talk, and walk the walk.

Currently working towards my CCSP and then CCNP, will definitely be using your products again. "

Sincerely,

Andrew Conaway
Network Engineer III
Birmingham, Alabama


Join Andrew and the thousands of other CCNAs and CCNPs who have created a brighter future for themselves - by earning their Cisco Certifications!

To your success,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog