It's 2008, and it's time to get CCNA certified - no excuses, no delays - it's time!

In January, I'm meeting with CCNA candidates just like yourself in my exclusive CCNA Online Mastermind Webinar series. The next course begins in just two weeks - and I will be closing registrations for these courses in the next few days!

You'll meet with me and other CCNA candidates online for 10 nights over a two-week span, and you'll receive 30 hours of personal, live CCNA instruction, exam strategies, and more - and every minute of this course is taught personally by yours truly! You get all of this for only $197 - and that's why the seats are filling fast!

Click this link and enroll today!

The Bryant Advantage CCNA Mastermind Webinar Series

New FAQ Added!

The Bryant Advantage CCNA Mastermind FAQ

I'll see you in class!

To your success in 2008,

Chris Bryant
CCIE #12933
http://www.thebryantadvantage.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog